Andrea Keller is a represented artist of the Australian Music Centre. The AMC provides access to scores and much more from an enormous array of Australian composers.
- Recipient of the Merlyn Myer Composing Women's Commission to compose 'Love in Solitude' for Ensemble Offspring.
- Arranges music for the Black Arm Band performances in Wellington (NZ), the Gold Coast and tour of USA/Canada.
- Commissioned by The Sydney Women's Jazz Collective to compose 'Duality Part I & II'.
- Composes 'Still Night' a 60-minute song cycle featuring Vince Jones & Gian Slater, using text from a selection of poetry that spans centuries and the globe, connected by omnipresent sentiments concerning death, grief and loss.
Arranges original compositions for performance with the Letter String Quartet.
- Arranges music by Janacek, Iva Bittova, Keller and Moravian Folksongs for ‘Postcards from Prague’ with the Song Company.
- Commissioned to compose ‘Wish’ (miniature for solo harp) for Marshall McGuire’s 50th year celebration.
- Commissioned to compose a 4-min section as contribution to ‘Exquisite Corpse’ for Zephyr Quartet.
- Arranges music for the Black Arm Band performances in Melbourne, Tasmania, Singapore, Taipei and Canada.
- Arranges music for the Black Arm Band Australian performances and tour of China.
- Commissioned by Zephyr String Quartet to compose ‘L.D.D’ (Light, Depth, Dark).
- Commissioned by Genevieve Lacey & James Crabb to compose ‘Where Is Everybody?’ for recorder and classical accordion (released on ‘Heard This and Thought of You’ ABC 2015).
- Reinterprets the music of Krzysztof Komeda for The Komeda Project.
- Commissioned by the ABC to compose and record music for ‘Women’s Work’ a collection of poetry presented on ‘Poetica’ ABC Radio National.
- Commissioned by Genevieve Lacey to compose ‘Perception’ (miniature for solo recorder), premiered at Lacey’s 2013 Peggy Granville-Hicks address ‘Learning to Listen’.
- Composes music for 'From Ether'.
- Arranges music for the Black Arm Band’s project ‘Mamiaith - Mothertongue’.
- Composes 'Meditations on Light' - a 30-minute work for collaboration between the Andrea Keller Quartet and the Christina Fuchs’ ‘No Tango Quartet’ (Germany). 'Meditations on Light' was nominated for the Art Music Award for Jazz Work of the Year (2013), and the Australian Jazz 'Bell' Award for Jazz Work of the Year (2014).
- Composes ‘Family Portraits’ – a suite of solo piano works using preparations, loop & effects pedals.
- Composes ‘Affectations’ - a work in four parts for prepared big band (for which Keller received an Art Music Award for jazz work of the year 2012).
- Composes ‘Boy’ - a 20-minute work for piano, recorders, revox B-77 and string quartet.
- Composes music for 'Three Lanes' - a cross-genre trio comprising recorder, piano and electronics, which performs new music by Keller.
- Contributes a piece to virtuoso percussionist Claire Edwardes CD ‘Flash: Marimba Miniatures’.
- Commissioned by the Four Winds Festival, with a generous donation from the Keir Foundation, to compose a 60-minute work ‘Place’ for the Andrea Keller Quartet with string quartet. 'Place' was nominated for the Australian Jazz 'Bell' Award for Jazz Work of the Year 2011.
- Commissioned by the Australian National University to compose 60 minutes of music for the Andrea Keller Quartet with members of the ANU Jazz Faculty.
- Commissioned by the Melbourne Women’s International Jazz Festival to compose 'Not Me, Nor I', a work for the festival sextet, for premier at the 2010 MWIJF.
- Arranges music for performances with Sydney’s ‘Ten Part Invention’.
- Arrangement for the Seraphim Trio as part of their Schubertiade Concert series.
- Composes music for the Andrea Keller Quartet & guests 'Collaborations Project'.
- Composes the music for ‘Hush 8 - A Castle for All’, commissioned by the Royal Children’s Hospital with a generous donation from the Freedman Foundation.
- Composes music for the Andrea Keller Quartet International tour and album 'Little Claps'.
- Composes a 45-minute suite for the Andrea Keller Quartet plus guests that is dedicated to the late Jann Rutherford. The suite premieres and opens the 2003 Melbourne Women’s International Jazz Festival. 'Angels & Rascals' is released on ABC Jazz.
- Receives a commission from the Australian Art Orchestra for “Hard Core”.
- Composes ‘Three Portraits of a Simpleton’ – a 15-minute work commissioned by Mike Nock’s BigSmallBand.
- Commissioned by the Melbourne Jazz Co operative to premiere an octet to open the 2000 Melbourne Women’s Jazz Festival.